We offer car accident chiropractor treatment to the communities of Orange City
, and Deltona
. We have helped many people in the Volusia county area who have been injured in car accidents.
Conveniently located in Orange City, we have provided care to patients living in Deland and Deltona. The most frequent car accidents injuries are whiplash and back pain which can leave you bedridden for days and in some instances, weeks. Immediate chiropractic treatment after a car accident can often help to prevent victims from experiencing severe pain.
1. Car accident injuries, such a whiplash, may not be felt immediately felt. Sometimes, symptoms do not occur for hours or days later.
2. You could be injured and not even know it.
3. Car accidents can occur at speeds as low as 6-12 MPH - while your car might not show much damage, your body might.
4. The first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical time and can be the most effective time for treatment. Immediately seek a car accident chiropractor like OneCare Health Associates
5. Soft-tissue injuries
are permanent. Scar tissue can form in your muscles, causing them to be less flexible and prone to re-injury.
6. Act quickly to preserve your legal rights. A car accident lawyer have listed things to do after an accident and #1 on this list was: Get prompt medical treatment; otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited.
7. In most cases treatment will cost you nothing out of pocket! If you are not at fault and retain an attorney to represent you, you owe nothing until your case is settled. And if the accident is your fault or you don’t have any health insurance, many times PIP will cover your expenses. Contact our office to discuss your particular.
8. Even if your evaluation concludes that you have no injuries, you'll sleep better at night knowing that through an extensive exam and x-rays, you have no injuries.
9. The longer you wait to get treatment after a car wreck, the longer it will take to heal.
10. Typically, your injuries usually will not heal on their own.